Terms & Conditions
Our online payment system is provided by ‘Stripe’. Stripe may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions :
- In no event, we will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Payments using the Service may be made only using only Visa or MasterCard credit cards.
- Upon completing a transaction using the Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct.
- We have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry during the use of the Service or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond Our control.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the payment has been received by Our third-party service provider.
- Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled. We do not accept any responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit card issuer.
- If the card supplier declines payment, we are under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
Payments made by credit card attract a merchant service fee which is dependent on the amount being transacted and the currency.
International cardholders using the Service may incur their own bank’s international service fees, in addition to the merchant service fee.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing together with proof that you have paid more than the outstanding amount owed on the account. Requests for refunds must be sent to email@example.com
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of Us, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted.
We shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Delivery of service
Scope of work and delivery of service is defined upon the transaction has been completed and received payment by perspective receiver which is Matmak Goods Wholesalers LLC .
This website is managed and operated by Matmak Goods Wholesalers LLC . All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.